TLISC E-Scan Survey Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following people who provided feedback into the 2015 Transport and Logistics Environmental Scan intelligence gathering process and were lucky enough to win an Amazon Voucher for their effort.
- Paul Staunton – Leightons
- Peter Nemtsas – Linfox
- Greg Spence – DP World Australia
- Coralie Chapman – Chappo’s Transport
- Kylie Greer – Frontline Resources Management
- Edward Tarabey – SWSI TAFE
- Mike Becker – Becker Helicopters
- Christina Klaasse – NSW Taxi Council
- Craig Roberts – Colonial Freightlines
- Matthew Whittle – Shipping Australia
Findings from the surveys will be used to ensure that the content of the 2015 Transport and Logistics Environmental Scan is accurate and relevant, and that TLISC can provide high quality advice on behalf of the Industry.