Stakeholders play an active role in ensuring that the content of the training packages are aligned to existing and emerging skills needs of industry.
Consultation with our stakeholders takes place through Industry Advisory Groups, Steering Committees and Technical Reference Groups, who provide strategic and technical advice, as well as oversight support.
Terms of Reference
- Terms of Reference for Advisory Committees
- Terms of Reference for Steering Committees and Technical Advisory Groups
- Terms of Reference for RTO Advisory Committees
Advisory Committee Members:
- Aviation Advisory Committee
- Maritime Advisory Committee
- Rail Advisory Committee
- Transport & Logistics Advisory Committee
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Advisory Committee
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Advisory Committee
- Transport and Logistics
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE)
TLISC has made it easy to stay in touch with updates about particular Training Packages or other services provided by the Skills Council, such as Workforce Development and Industry Intelligence.
Register Your Interest to receive automatic updates by email when we have something new to tell you.
Look for the Register Your Interest box at the bottom of pages throughout our website.